Brancaster Cottage (sleeps 2) – a bird watchers paradise
- Sleeping 2 in 1 Bedroom
- Short walk to the beach
- Off road parking
- Dogs welcome £15 each max of two
- Flexible changeover days
- Short break available all year
- No Smoking
- Gas central heating.
Brancaster Cottage is a one bedroom property nestled next to the sea defences on the way down to Brancaster Beach. You can’t get much closer. Although small it is perfectly formed with a galley style kitchen, sitting room and bedroom with a super king bed. It has a pretty garden with table and chairs. There parking for one car. The coast path is right on your doorstep. A short walk takes you back into the village and The Ship pub for a good meal and a pint
- Sitting Room – With comfortable sofa, leather chair, side tables and lamp, TV, with DVD player, French doors to rear giving access to the garden. Rattan breakfast table. Red brick exposed wall.
- Kitchen – well equipped with oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, microwave, beech worktops. Window to front.
- Bedroom – With super comfy super king bed, storage, chest of drawers. Bedside tables and lamps.
- Bathroom – with WC, basin and bath with shower over.
- Towels and linens all included.
The real joy of Brancaster Cottage is it’s position, it really is unique. You truly are surrounded by nature. There is no light pollution so stargazing is amazing.
Wildlife is in abundance with the wonderful Autumn migration of the geese and other birds the highlight of the year. Barn owls, Marsh Harriers and many other birds are right on your doorstep so bring your binoculars. Parking for one car.
The property is situated in the garden to Little Saltings. There is an enclosed private garden to the cottage, fenced from Little Saltings so you have complete privacy. Your dog is very welcome too.