Tern House (sleeps 6+1) – Contemporary Townhouse, Cromer
- Sleeps 6 + 1 in three bedrooms
- Deceptively spacious house
- Beautiful master bedroom
- Garden to rear
- Short walk to the beach and pier
- Dog Friendly
- Flexible changeover days
- No Smoking
Tern House is a beautifully presented, very spacious, Victorian seaside holiday property in Cromer. It is owned by Alison and her family, who love to come to Cromer themselves for lots of seaside holidays
It is situated just a short walk to the beach and pier. There is a supermarket two minutes walk away.
The house is deceptively spacious and you are immediately struck when you walk in, how light and sunny the principal sitting room is. Alison has just had a brand new, well equipped kitchen fitted which is a great addition to the house.
The downstairs family bathroom is large with both a shower and bath, there is also a WC upstairs. Lots of seaside toys and equipment is provided along with rainy day books and games. Tern House is a perfect well thought out holiday property in Cromer.
Spacious and well equipped, dog and family friendly house, just a few minutes walk to the beach.
We were very impressed with this lovely home. The owners have gone that extra mile to make sure that there is everything and more that you could want, Families are so well catered for with games, books, buckets and spades etc.
The most comfortable bed that I have ever slept I would love to know where the mattress from?
Front door to sitting room
- Sitting Room: Sunny, spacious and comfortable sitting room with plenty of seats. Original fireplace (decorative only) Side tables and lamp. Bay window to front garden and street. Throws and blanket to cosy up in whilst watching the TV. DVD player
- Dining Room: Another good sized room with table and chairs. Lots of games and books for rainy days. A great room for the children to play in whilst grown ups are in the sitting room. Door to store room with beach toys and equipment. High chair.
- Kitchen: Newly fitted powder blue kitchen with wood effect work tops, Well equipped with microwave, ceramic hob and double oven, fridge-freezer, toaster and kettle. Plenty of crockery, pots and pans.
- Family Bathroom: Good sized bathroom with bath and shower mixer tap, separate shower cubicle with electric shower. WC and Victorian style basin.
Stairs to First Floor
- Bedroom 1: A real surprise when you walk into the main bedroom, as it is much larger than you think. Beautifully presented and romantic, with white furniture and a white iron bedstead. Light and sunny. Plenty of storage. Original fireplace (decorative only)
- Bedroom 2: Makes me think of Goldilocks and the Three Bears with its three pretty pine beds and matching linen! Children will love sleeping altogether in this room, a lovely family bedroom. Original fireplace, wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: Although this bed has a double bed in it it is a small room. Two people can sleep in here but you will have to be friendly! Chest of drawers, Mirror. Original fireplace (decorative only)
- WC with basin
Tern House has the great advantage of a nice private garden to the rear of the house (note there is a right way for the house next door to get to the rear of their property but they do not actually go through the garden.) A nice place to sit out and have an evening drink or meal after a day on the beach. Great for drying swimming costumes and towels.
There is no allocated parking but first come street parking outside. Generally parking is not too difficult along the street.
The house is close to Morrisons supermarket and a five minute walk to the sea front, sandy beach and pier (if you prefer you can buy a weeks pass to the council car park two minutes walk away please enquire).
The house is dog friendly and the rear garden does have a gate on it. If you are looking for the perfect family holiday property in Cromer, you might well have just found it.
Cromer is a well known Victorian seaside town with its famous Pier at the centre. The beach is long and sandy with a prom running along the front. The Pier hosts the End of the Pier Theatre that puts on lots of shows over the year.
The Summer Seaside Special Show is well worth a visit. The World Crabbing Championships are held from the Pier each summer. This year The Antiques Road Show was filmed on the Pier. Cromer has a surf school, which is suitable for all ages.