The Crabpot, Overstrand (sleeps 4) – spacious property
- Sleeping 4 in 2 Bedrooms
- 5 minutes walk to beach
- Off road parking
- Dog friendly£15 per dog max of two (three by arrangement)
- Flexible changeover days
- Short breaks available all year round
- No Smoking
The Crabpot is a beautifully presented dog friendly holiday cottage, situated in a quiet cul de sac just a short walk to the beautiful beach at Overstrand.
You can hear the sea from the garden when the tide is high.
Overstrand is 2 miles from Cromer and was known in Victorian times as the Village of Millionaires and was a favourite haunt of Sir Winston Churchill.
It still retains its old fashioned charm with the Cliff Top Café, sandy beach, village cricket ground, pub and lovely countryside walks.
The property is equipped to a high standard. The sitting room is light with views over the pretty gardens. The sunny conservatory to the front is a perfect place to sit and read. Guests can take the train to Sheringham from Cromer or even into Norwich.
Wonderful winter break at The Crabpot, perfect dog friendly holiday cottage in perfect position just a few minutes from the beach. We could hear the sea crashing as we laid in bed! Cosy warm and so welcoming. Loved the fire, so easy. The bed is one of the most comfortable we have ever slept in. Thank you for the welcome gifts, the wine etc. and the dog biscuits! Loved Overstrand so much. We will certainly be returning to this very special place.” – Matt and Louise from Macclesfield
Front door to Conservatory
- Conservatory: Sunny room with comfortable chairs to sit and read in the sun or enjoy a morning coffee.
- Sitting Room: Spacious room with sofa and two chairs, side tables and lamps. Bookcase and
selection of books. Contemporary electric wood burning effect fire, TV with Freeview, DVD player. French doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Diner: fitted kitchen with double eye level oven and grill, dishwasher, large
fridge freezer, microwave, toaster and washing machine. Well equipped. Iron and Ironing board, clothes airer. Table and chairs.
- Rear Conservatory: A useful space to take off boots, Cloakroom with WC and basin.
- Bathroom: family bathroom with separate shower cubicle, bath with shower tap, basin and WC.
- Bedroom 1: Good sized elegant bedroom with comfortable king sized bed, bedside tables and lamps, fitted wardrobe. Hairdryer.
- Bedroom 2: Another good sized room with full sized wrought iron single beds, fitted wardrobe,
dressing table, bedside tables and lamps.
The house sits at the end of a quiet cul de sac with no passing traffic, the gardens surround the house and are well planted with many different shrubs and trees.
To the front is a driveway with parking for two cars, a sheltered patio area to the side with garden furniture is a good place for a bbq. BBQ provided (Bring own charcoal). To the rear is an sheltered enclosed garden with a good sized lawn.
There is a pathway to the coast road outside the bungalow and the beach is just a short walk away. There are lovely walks to be had straight from the property, either along the coast path towards Cromer on the cliff top or the peaceful green lanes inland. The Crabpot, Dog friendly holiday cottage
Check Availability, Prices and Book Online
Penny and Mike – what a wonderful bungalow in a fantastic location, the views of beaches and being so close just ticks all the boxes. Alfie loves his walks and the garden. Lionel went fishing early one morning and caught a flounder. The weather was good and the hotel does a lovely meal. Hope to return soon, thank you” – Angie and Lionel from Staffordshire